Department of Psychology, Government General Degree College, Singur had organized a two-day seminar titled “ I CHOOSE LIFE – Awareness Programme on Depression and Suicidal Behaviour” on 23rd & 24th November, 2017. The aim of the seminar was to spread awareness regarding mental health issues, especially depression and suicidal behaviour in adolescent students. On 23rd, it was arranged for the students of this college. On 24th, it was arranged for the local school students of Singur and Kamarkundu. Students actively participated. Resource persons of the seminar (Mr. Prasanta kr. Roy, Mr. Somdeb Mitra, & Mrs. Sreetama Chatterjee ) were eminent Clinical Psychologists who showed the teachers and students the ways to deal with growing competitiveness, fear of rejection, failure, emotional turmoil and problems of growing age.
- Important Notice regarding 9th Counselling
- Important Notice for 9th Counselling
- Admission Open For Restricted Subject
- Few seats are lying vacant in the following disciplines. Candidates are requested to submit fresh application along with the Xerox copies of mark sheet of Higher secondary or equivalent examination to the college office by hand for the above-mentioned subjects.
- Important notice regarding 8th Counselling
To act as a bridge between the academic and the social ambit outside it for moral, intellectual and cultural enhancement of society, mincing, tradition and modernity.