The college pays a great degree of attention to its extra-curricular activities. This includes both academic and outreach activities. The college has held two seminars in the recent past. Both were sponsored by the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal. The local administration, the school authorities where the college presently carries out its activities, resource persons, invited dignitaries, teachers and students contributed actively in making them a success. In the first year, a seminar was held on the topic. The second seminar was held on 03.03.2015, on the topic of ‘Power-Knowledge Nexus: Perceptions across Disciplines’. Swami Divyananda of BelurRamkrishna Mission and Prof. Bimal Shankar Nanda of Charu Chandra College were the invitees and delivered their speeches and shared their insights on the topic. The students and the teachers actively participated to make it a success.
- Important Notice regarding “VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS” and “ANTI-RAGGING DECLARATION”
- INFORMATION REGARDING 2ND PHASE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RESERVED CATEGORY
- 2nd Phase Application for Reserved Candidates
- DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED ON COMMENCEMENT OF 1ST SEMESTER CLASSES (17TH JULY, 2018)
- Important information regarding admission
To act as a bridge between the academic and the social ambit outside it for moral, intellectual and cultural enhancement of society, mincing, tradition and modernity.