Date: 17 th July, 2018 Time: 11:00 am, Venue: College Office
- A printout of application form submitted through online with two passport size recent color photos of the candidate.
- The print out of the application form must be signed by the candidate and the respective guardian.
- Original and self attested photocopy of mark sheet of 12th standard (HS or equivalent) and Secondary (or its equivalent). The marksheet of 12th standard (HS or equivalent) should not be laminated.
- Original and self attested photocopy of date of birth proof, such as Madhyamik (or equivalent) admit card and school leaving certificate must be submitted.
- All the original documents must be brought during the time of VERIFICATION in the college.
- In case of SC, ST, OBC A and OBC B candidates, should bring original certificate issued from SDO or DM and for physically handicapped must bring certificates from the concerned authorities. All the original certificates must be brought along with the self attested photocopy must be submitted during the time of VERIFICATION in the college.
- Payment receipt of application fee and admission fee should be brought whether online or offline payment during the time of VERIFICATION.
- On 18th July 2018, students should bring their guardian for signing anti-ragging declaration form (bring Rs.200/-) with two passport size recent colour photos of guardian.
IF ANY ERROR IS FOUND DURING VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS, THE ADMISSION OF THE CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OF MONEY AND SEAT WILL BE RELEASED AS A VACANT SEAT.