Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Eligible Indian citizens for ONE POST of Junior Research Fellow under the West Bengal DST funded project entitled:
“Screening of phytochemicals against Shigella invasion proteins for identifying potential leads for drug design”
Principal Investigator :
Dr. Santanu Chakrabarti, Principal,
Government General Degree College, Singur.
- Post Graduate in any branch of Life Sciences
- Experience / knowledge in basic Bioinformatics Databases, BLAST and Protein Modeling
- Experience / knowledge in analyzing datasets using MS-EXCEL
- The Appointment will be purely temporary, to be renewed every year up to three (03) years (subject to availability of funds as well as satisfactory performance).
- Interested candidates please apply with full bio-data to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected candidates would be intimated through email and called for interview.
Deadline for applications:
- Fifteen Days from the publication of this advertisement.
Monday, 29th April 2019