- The main college building has tried to freed barriers.
- One ramp has been provided to the students for the easy access of college building.
- The library and office room is located at ground floor for the barrier free access for students.
- A wheel chair is provided to differently abled students, specially with mobility issues.
- In the departments which have physically challenged students, their classes are taken on the ground floor on the consultation of the Routine Committee.
- A special PH washroom has also been arranged for physically handicapped students on the ground floor of the college building.
- Visually challenged students are regularly assisted in their studies with audio lecture, CDs and various you tube links.
- The students are informed regularly regarding government or university orders aware of fee concessions, examination procedures, reservation, policies, etc., regarding to differently-abled persons.