Dr. Sumona Datta
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Highest Qualification : Ph.D.
- Subject Taught : Psychology
- Academic Experience (Recent to past) :
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Government General Degree College, Singur, Hooghly: October, 2022 - Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata: June, 2022 – September, 2022
- Assistant Dean, Student Affairs, Adamas University, Kolkata: November, 2021 – May, 2022
- Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Behavioural Science (previously Department of Psychology), Adamas University, Kolkata: January, 2021 – May, 2022
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Adamas University, Kolkata: October, 2019 – May, 2022
- Senior Research Fellow, Psychology Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata: July, 2016 – September, 2019
- Junior Research Fellow, Psychology Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata: July, 2013 – June, 2016
- Project Linked Person, Psychology Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata: February, 2013 - July, 2013
- Number of Publications :
- Conference : 0
- Journal : 10
- Book Chapter : 1
- Recent Publication Details (last 3 years) :
- Book/Book Chapter :
- (2021) Patra, G & Datta, S., Business Opportunities for Small Firms through Digital Platform in Post COVID Era, Edited by Amina Omrane & Sudin Bag, New Business Models in the Course of Global Crisis in South Asia, Springer Publication. ISBN No.: 978-3-030-79926-7
- (2022) Fundamentals of Data Analysis using R-Programming, Chattopadhyay, S., Datta, S. & Das, J.K., Academic Publisher, Kolkata.
- Journal :
- Datta, S. (2022). Modern Practices in Psychometric Test Construction and Validation: The Indian Scenario, Editorial, Psychology and Psychological Research International Journal, 7(3), DOI: 10.23880/pprij-16000309
- Datta, S. & Roy, D.D. (2022). Age Differences in Spatial Visualization Ability: Tracking its’ Development across preadolescent and adolescent years. Journal of Psychological and Educational Research, 30(2).
- Datta, S. & Roy, D.D. (2021) Development and Validation of a new measure of Mental Rotation for preadolescent and adolescent groups, The Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, 20(1). DOI: 10.1891/JCEP-D-20-00014
- Datta, S., Patra, G, & Bose, P. (2021). Career or Knowledge- Changing Perspectives of University Students, Empirical Economics Letters, Vol. 20, Special Issue on Economic and Business Issues during COVID 19, Ed. Mohammad A. Wadud. ISSN: 1681-8997.
- Datta, S. & Roy, D.D. (2021). Developmental Trajectory of Dynamic Visualization ability across preadolescent and adolescent years. International Journal of Education and Psychology in the Community, 11(1/2), 164-179. ISSN: 2069-4695. https://www.proquest.com/openview/16b04566ff6592d5ef2d047717492eaf/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=1606375
- Patra, G, Datta, S. & Bose, P. (2021), Assessing Customers’ perceived service quality of mobile service provider: A Comparative study of young adults in West Bengal and Chhattisgarh, Indian Journal of Economics & Business, 20 (2), 91-106.
- Bushraa T. T. & Datta S. (2021). Emotional eating & personality type A and type B behavioural patterns in adults: A comparative study. International Journal of Indian Psychology, 9(1), 1015-1039. DIP:18.01.106/20210901, DOI:10.25215/0901.106.
- Book/Book Chapter :
Scholarship Notice for signature by Head of the Institution session 2022-23
Notice For State Your Willingness For Admission
Applications are invited for Reserved Categories (Third time)
Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Admission Fee